Photoelectric alarms have a sensing chamber which uses a beam of light and a light sensor. When smoke enters the chamber it changes the amount of light that reaches the sensor and the alarm sounds when the smoke reaches a certain level. They are best at detecting slow burning fires which burn for hours before bursting into flame.
Features and benefits
- Photoelectric sensor, as recommend by the NZ Fire and Emergency Service.
- 10 year long-life lithium battery.
- Hush button.
- Test button.
- Extra loud 85db warning tone.
- Low battery warning.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Micro size: 40mm diameter